Credit Risk Manager/ Director
- Competitve SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Sep 18 2018-09-23
Our client is a specialist provider of structured solutions. They focus primarily across infrastructure and the maritime sector providing project finance, asset backed and other structured debt financing solutions. They now have two positions available in their Global Risk management team for a Credit Risk manager and Credit risk Director.
• Conduct portfolio risk analysis, providing independent assessments of asset allocation and other portfolio-level investment strategies.
• Develop a deep understanding of the organisation's portfolio and the areas it is exposed to risks.
• Develop relevant frameworks and metrics for portfolio risk analysis.
• Conduct scenario analysis, and stress tests for the organisation's portfolio.
• Proactively highlight risk issues to the senior management.
- At least 7 +years of relevant experience in credit analysis e.g. in portfolio management, trading, investments, portfolio risk analysis, quantitative research
- Comfortable working with structured loan documentation
- Knowledge of credit rating methodology, scenario analysis and stress testing
- Quantitative and modelling skills, and experience working with modelling software (e.g. R, Matlab).
- A strong team player with the ability to demonstrate initiative and work well with the minimal supervision; Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team setting.
Key words: Credit risk, Portfolio management, credit review, corporate finance, credit rating