The Customer Service Manager reports to the Branch Manager and is responsible for managing a branch in its operations as well as staff development. The incumbent is self- driven, exhibits excellent leadership and quality service delivery.
- Responsible for the day to day branch operations, ensuring full compliance with procedures and processes.
- Manage day to day branch operations with focus on providing excellent customer experience.
- Ensure branch operations’ efficiency such that operation and administration are completed within specified time frame.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to staff including guiding them on the Bank's policies and procedures on operational matters
- A recognized Diploma, Bachelor Degree or professional qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant retail banking experience.
- Operational knowledge of branch banking regulations.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese so as to communicate with Chinese-speaking customers
- Effective interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers.