Cyber Security, RSA Archer Specialist
KPMG Cybersecurity professionals assist clients to address their concerns around Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability and Privacy of their technology, business systems, and information assets. Using a holistic view of how Technology and Business integrate, the Cyber team performs technology-risk focused assessments, technology compliance, IT/operational process reviews, and design of information risk & cyber security solutions.
We are looking for highly motivated candidate who is experienced with Archer version 6.0 or above. Proficiency with Archer core solutions, on-demand applications, and data feeds. Knowledge of RSA Archer SmartSuite eGRC Platform.
• Design, develop and customize to support detailed requirements and any additional customization requests that arise in the design process
• Perform configurations of the core Archer solutions (Audit, Business Continuity, Compliance, Enterprise, Incident, Policy, Risk, Threat and Vendor Management)
• Tasks include creating fields, reports, iViews and dashboards
• Perform setup of data feeds, Archer APIs and custom notifications
• Perform configuration of data driven events, calculations, data feeds, data imports, and integrations with applications internal and external to Archer
• Assist in the enhancement of the user interface to build an intuitive, easy to navigate and user friendly platform to increase conversion rate
• Configure access control within RSA Archer eGRC platform
• Support the testing program by assisting on the development, creation and implementation of testing scenarios and use cases for the GRC program
• Provide user training for core RSA Archer functionality
• Bachelor degree in information systems, computer science, or other related field.
• RSA Archer Developer/Administrator certification and CISA a plus
• Deep knowledge of RSA Archer SmartSuite eGRC Platform
• Have at least 4-7 years of work experience
• Prior experience in a "Big 4" environment or professional consulting firm an advantage.
• Experience working with SQL and XML technologies is highly desirable.
• Analytical mind, willingness to learn new business processes and systems.
• Effective organizational, leadership, influencing and client management skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, analytical and excellent report writing skills. An excellent command of English is required for effective rendering of professional services to our clients.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.