Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun. About the role:
The Insurance Professional Services Consultant - A member of the iWorks Data Services Practice whose focus is on iDR Solution Development, iDR Pre-Sales, iDR Architecture and is responsible for the delivery of iDR Implementation projects.
The Insurance Professional Services Consultant will be accountable and responsible for: What you will be doing:
What you bring:
- Partner with cross functional teams such as business operations, core product development, architecture, etc.
- Work with clients to articulate the value proposition of iDR and Information Management Professional Services Solutions.
- Provide system architecture support for iDR Solutions in data centric delivery projects
- Partner with Product Management to build out further capabilities to support iDR such as data platforms, process automation capabilities and standardized reporting templates
- Partner with other iWorks product leads to build out a "round iWorks" data capability
- Drives the development of iDR data models and integration platforms for PP and PE
- Design data migration architectures
- Monitor & report on standards & performance targets.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other organizational functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development
What we offer you:
- Consulting and Delivering of iDR (Reporting/Database) Projects
- Provide consulting/delivery using iDR Methodology:
- Project Planning and Scope Analysis
- Requirements Analysis
- Mapping of Business Requirements to information management and technical solutions
- Data Modeling
- Conceptual Data Model
- Logical Data Model
- Physical Data Model
- Conceptual solution visualization
- High-level resource estimation
- Implementation planning
- Draft target information management architectures
- Draft implementation roadmaps
- Drive the articulation of principles and standards for data migration
- Assist with the selection of and promote the adoption of core data migration tools and technologies
- Assist in developing a strong data practice team with FIS iWorks
- Excellent communication skills, written skills, client facing skills and Insurance knowledge (actuarial/trust) is a plus.
- A competitive salary and benefits.
- Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities.
","REQ_CLIENTID":"JR78444","JPM_MODIFIEDON":"Aug 5, 2019