Our client, a leading investment company is looking for a smart individual to join their data management team.
- Complete specialist tasks including maintaining data in internal repository systems, dealing with data queries relating to front office and other stakeholders
- Data analysis and issue resolution for investment data related queries raised by Fund Managers, Dealers, Business Managers, internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that the data quality is in line with the organisation’s data management governance process
- Supporting the progressive transition of the organisation`s new enterprise data function
Managing and monitoring controls to ensure data quality and consistency
Set up and ongoing maintenance of new securities, portfolios, and benchmarks Sourcing and onboarding of new market data like market indexes and unsupported data from our partners
Maintaining the company’s specific custom information such as internal ratings, customized sectors
- Continuous updates of standard operating procedures along with the new releases
- Bachelors degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience in Power BI and SQL is a must.