Our client, an established European Bank is hiring for a Deputy Team Lead for their Commodities Trade Finance Ops Document Checker Team.
- To perform the role of 1st/2nd Document Checker for all import and export LC documents from our Paris CTF team by Singapore Document Checkers (the "Team).
- To assist the Document Checker Team Lead and ensure smooth and an efficient running of the LC Document Checking function within the Team..
- To ensure smooth and an efficient workflow between HQ CTF and the Team in Singapore for the LC document checking, highlighting of documentary discrepancies, irregularities and any red flags item arising from AML screening.
- Perform LC documents checking in accordance with the latest ICC standard rules and guidelines and International Standard Banking Practices etc.
- To perform vessel and AML checks on import and export LC and Collection documents.
- To provide guidance and, if necessary, training to the junior team member.
- To participate in digitalization or projects relating to the LC Document Checkers Team.
- To perform other job duties as and when assigned by local and HQ CTF Team heads or Managers.
- Experience in import and export LC documents checking in banking industry.
- Familiar/Experience in performing vessel screening and AML checks for LC documents and trade finance back-office operations activities.
- Good leadership skill.
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292