Our client is a top-tier hedge fund globally, looking to hire a Desktop Support Engineer to support the Singapore team for their business expansion in Asia.
- Provide desk side support, installation and troubleshooting on a variety of software products, particularly Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Office Professional suite.
- Offer desk side support on hardware including Blackberries, Virtual desktops, Printers, Faxes, PCs, Monitors Headsets etc for staff at all levels
- To gain an understanding of and subsequently support a variety of in-house applications
- To provide users at all levels with advice and guidance as required, in accordance with company standards
- To build and install PCs as required, ranging from a single new user, to supplying machines for larger projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Min. 5 years support experience in trading environment
- Familiar with Windows XP/Vista/7, Microsoft Office Suites, Windows Server, Active Directory, dealerboard and voice logger
- Exposure to deployment tools, and hardware and software roll-outs
- Strong stakeholder management skills, customer service skills, strong communication skills
To apply, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.