DevSecOps Engineer (Contract)
Seeking highly self-motivated, experienced and dedicated team players who are passionate about building digital infrastructure. In this role, you will be part of infrastructure technology adoption team to work with various stakeholder to engineer, build and provision cloud infrastructure, container platform, DevSecOps tools, develop CICD pipeline and Infrastructure as Code. Responsibilities
- Development of scripted procedures and automation of common executed tasks
- Collaborate and work with the various stakeholder to develop DevSecOps pipeline and workflow
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and mentorship to development team and operation teams how to create software that is secured and easily scalable
- Conduct performance analysis, tuning, automate system operation, capacity planning & performance management and configuration of DevSecOps tools
- Identify automation opportunity to improve efficiency and productivity
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimal 5 years hands-on-experience on building cloud infrastructure, container platform and/or managing DevSecOps tools, developing pipeline and workflow, especially on the integration of security tools into the CICD pipeline
- Demonstrate strong skillset and knowledge in security areas such as Static Application Security Testing (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Strong analytical skill and creative in problem solving.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A good team player and able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move towards consensus
- Having application development background would be a bonus
- Familiar with agile methodology and software development lifecycle