- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 10 Nov 17
Digital Innovation Developer
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The Digital Innovator in the Retail, Private Banking and Wealth Management of the Standard Chartered Bank is a new engineering team for retail banking innovations. This team is responsible for developing cool innovations to leapfrog and disrupt banking services by teaming with the Bank's domain experts, Fintech, startups, research institutions and eco-system partners.
We are seeking passionate and highly skilled developers to join the Retail, Private and Wealth digital innovation development team. This is a global role based in Singapore.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead cool innovations and leapfrog banking services
- Pilot minimum viable products and assist with integration into banking services globally
- Partner with Bank's domain experts, Fintechs, startups, research institutions and other eco-system partners
Qualifications and Skills
- Passionate and quick self learner in adopting new and old technologies to create client and business value
- Full stack developer
- Work well with various business stakeholders
- Experiences with at least several of the following: enterprise architecture, microservice architecture, artificial intelligence, agile methods, APIs, IoT, security, Big Data, cloud
- Strong software development skillsets
- Startup experiences are welcomed
- Undergraduate level qualification with Bachelor in Engineering or Computer Science
- Strong English communication skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 23/11/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.