Job Description The Role / Responsibilities:
This role manages and leads digital projects to drive customer engagement, (launching new products, online hubs, running sales and awareness campaigns and reinforcing Moody's role as a thought leader) or market intelligence activities for our suite of products and services.
- Develop and produce digital content including infographics, podcasts and videos to support thought leadership and product promotion activities?
- Shoot (using DSLR cameras), edit (using Adobe Premiere Pro), and manage performance during video shoots
- Record, edit (using Adobe Audition), and manage performance during podcasts
- Produce high quality graphics (Adobe Illustrator / photoshop) for videos and infographics
- Curate key areas of Moodys.com and various microsites to meet marketing and engagement goals
- Contribute to the strategic development of social media campaigns in the region
- Lead multiple, large scale projects independently
- Ability to create excellent marketing copy for multiple channels
- Act as a digital champion in the region and communicate developments to stakeholders
- Experience with creating interactive infographics and motion graphics videos
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelors)
- Proven relevant work experience; desirable in B2B environment
- Experience in producing and creating digital content using HD cameras, audio recorders and the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products.
- Good editorial and copywriting skills
- Experience with customer engagement activities
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.