Digital Village, Technical Team Lead, Assistant Manager
KPMG Digital Village team is at the forefront of emerging technology to bring the future of tomorrow to our clients today. At KPMG Digital Village, we empower end to end approach from design to development of the products for our clients mainly focused on emerging technology solutions. We advise our clients on applicable use cases of emerging technologies and enable the use of such technologies through development and co-creation to help our clients become disruptors and leaders in their respective industries.
Your Role In The Village:
• Lead a technical team of 5-7 developers and testers (mix of onshore and offshore)
• Translate client requirements into technical requirements and specs for team of developers
• Manage development sprints and release management process
• Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews with a team of developers
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Work closely with Product Owners and Designers to develop and implement next-generation products
• Interact with the client and other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
• Fast Learner - although you may not know all the technologies and methodologies out there, you are willing to learn quickly and apply it effectively. If you feel learning can never stop, this is the role for you.
• Team First Mentality - we are a tightly knit team that lean on each other and teach each other.
The Ideal Villager:
• Track record of successful development projects with at least 5 years of relevant experience
• Track record of leading a team of developers in the role of a Tech Lead
• Proficient knowledge of back-end programming and front-end language (Node.js/TypeScript and React Native/React.js)
• Familiarity with Git or other source control methods
• Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
• Experience working with SQL, NoSQL and designing schemas
• Have managed applications on one or more cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku) and containerization (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Understanding of test-driven development (TDD)
• Familiar with Continuous Integration / Delivery methodology
• Knowledge of the Linux stack, and comfort with Bash commands
• Experience with web application security and incorporating security into the software development lifecycle
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by KPMG Talent Acquisition team and personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.