The client is a global investment bank and they are looking for a Director level Program Manager to execute a global strategic transformation agenda. This is a permanent position based in Singapore.
Be the point of contact and coordination for multiple business units undergoing significant transformations.
- Keeping senior leaders aware, educated on and invested in the process of transformation
- Working with the respective business area to navigate the phases of transformation (Leadership Awareness, Readiness, Voice of the Customer, Team Kickoff, Sprinting) by helping them set up plans, committing resources, getting the right subject matter experts and facilitating the right activities
- Working as part of a lean team that includes a senior agile coach (supports training, establishes ceremonies and sets up teams) and a project manager (supports planning, drives resource allocation, secures space)
- Liaising with the wider team to raise impediments, request support or provide updates and visibility on progress
- Maintaining ceremonies with the Product Owners of Transformation to align on priorities and transformation objectives (i.e. “definitions of done”)
Change and Transformation
- Ability to manage change within a fluid environment across businesses, functions and geographies
- Can develop flexible solutions to address impediments that arise from transformation initiatives (this includes working with partners in Communications, Learning and other functional units to drive these changes)
- Willing to learn about and coach others in an agile environment
Please apply via efinancialcareers or email your latest CV to email@example.com.
EA Licence: 16S8091 | EA Registration No: R1437484