Director CLDM Name Screening - Governance & Control
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bring expertise to & understand all areas of the name screening processes
- Be responsible for requirements gathering and produce analysis artifacts to drive change initiatives in CLDM owned systems: TOM, process maps and Business Requirements Documents (BRDs)
- Be responsible that the functional specifications (FSDs) or process improvement suggestions developed for those systems, capture the business requirements accurately
- Be the escalation point for enhancements to improve name screening processes/efficiency and/or reduce risk in line with Group Policy and Procedures
- Oversee any required roll-out of improved processes and practices, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), User Verification Test (UVT), and BAU Change deployment, to related CLDM systems
- Manage and engage key stakeholders across client facing divisions, & CFCC, etc
- Be CLDM's representative at & lead as required relevant Working Groups
- Be CLDM's representative at service review meetings & challenge as necessary risk status.
- Drive the analysis of how name screening risk register overlaps & inputs into overall CDD risk register
- Be responsible for ensuring name screening risks are identified, escalated & tracked to resolution
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Leadership skills & ability to make decisions
- Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking
- Subject matter expertise in CDD and name screening systems and processes
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Knowledge of CIB & CB business segments, client types and product offerings.
- Analytical experience in name screening or due diligence processes
- Weighs up benefits of short term tactical and long-term strategic options to ensure solutions are delivered to the appropriate scale, scope and timing
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the ongoing developments
- Process, commercial and operational awareness needed to develop appropriate solutions.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.