Director, Legal Counsel - Aviation - SINGAPORE
- 240,000 + Competitive Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- 16 Oct 18
Leading Asian Aviation and Corporate Finance Investment company is searching for an In-House Legal Counsel to join its Legal team.
As in-house Legal Counsel, You will review the legal aspects of commercial proposals for international investments and project development work in the Company. This includes constructing legal templates for the structuring of a project, building relationships with strategic partners and project financing, undertaking corporate secretarial work and instructing and working with external legal advisors.
You will participate in one or more project development work teams of the Company. You have to therefore develop a capacity of marrying robust legal advice with the commercial strategies for marketing, securing and executing a project.
Reporting to the MD Head of Legal and working closely with your Legal teammates, you will be based in Singapore and handsomely remunerated with a total annual base package of up to $240,000 per annum.
- Negotiation, drafting and review of legal and contractual agreements governing third party commercial relationships
- Advising the Company's businesses in all legal and compliance matters in light of local cultures and the existing and evolving regulatory landscape, in a manner that is commercially-proactive (including the set-up of new businesses)
- Handling disputes and litigation and managing external counsel in their conduct thereof, where necessary
- Establishing legal workflow and maintaining contract template database as well as managing panel of external counsel and legal consultants
You will have:-
- >15 years' PQE commercial experience or practice either in-house within a multinational company or established legal practice
- Strong track records in merger and acquisition and project finance work are pre-requisites for this role
- Excellent communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Independent working ability, with strong code of ethics and confidence to make independent decisions
- Candidates who are qualified to advise Singapore law or UK law are preferred
- Ability to communicate in Chinese, both written and spoken, is an advantage due to the heavy exposure to North Asia deals.
Are you our next Legal Counsel? We want to hear from you today!
Please send in your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest. Otherwise, feel free to share this great opportunity with someone else whom you feel might be a great fit.
Glenn Wong (email@example.com)
Reg No: R1106685