- Conduct investigations and handle complaints, from beginning to end, across the Wealth Management business in Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Think strategically, helping make decisions that have real impact for our clients and business
- Explain findings and conclusions with confidence, orally and in writing
- Give clear and concise guidance to our business to seek to avoid and manage disputes
- Navigate with key stakeholders to gather facts and drive resolutions, including Litigation, Markets and Operations;
- Analysis client complaint patterns to drive lessons learnt and identify possible areas of enhancements initiatives;
- Advise other functions on aspects of client complaint resolutions;
We're looking for someone to join the WM APAC Operating Head function to ensure that client complaints are diligently handled for Hong Kong and Singapore. You will have the opportunity to use your analytical mind, and deal regularly with a variety of people on a wide range of issues. No two days will be the same.
- Worked in a similar position or conducted similar work before, either in private practice at a law firm or at another financial institution, or perhaps at a regulatory body
- Experience working with stakeholders, including senior management, on sensitive matters
- A strong client focus and commitment to delivering the highest level of client service
- Legal / Compliance knowledge and experience is advantageous, perhaps, from either academic or professional experience or a legal qualification
- A very strong written and verbal communicator, fluent in English, and preferably Mandarin and Cantonese
- An expert at building relationships, both internal and external
- Known for hitting deadlines and comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to utilize analytic, problem solving, and investigative skills to reach prompt and fair conclusions well-structured, diligent and effective in prioritization and escalation
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.