CLC is an investment management firm with offices in Hong Kong and Singapore. Applicants are invited to apply for an investment research position located in Singapore.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conduct in-depth fundamental research and analysis on companies and industries
- Build detailed financial models, company analysis and valuations
- Conduct company and industry meetings
- Produce internal research and presentations
- Strong academic background with degree in accounting, economics or finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- CFA, CPA or equivalent qualification will be well-regarded
- Excellent financial modelling, numerical, accounting and analytical skills
- Driven and passionate about company research
- Motivated with strong work ethic; able to work under pressure
- High professional standards and integrity
- Good written and verbal communication skills
The firm offers a supportive and performance-driven team environment. Competitive remuneration commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume and a cover letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data will be used for recruitment purposes only.