Our client is the investment arm of a global private bank, for business expansion they are looking to add a senior member to be a key member in their dynamic team focusing on fixed income as an asset class. This role is based in Singapore.
- Manage discretionary private and institutional client’s fixed income portfolio in Asia or Global Context
- Perform investment research and provide views on asset allocation, and on multiple products (mostly fixed income, but also equities and funds)
- Contribute to in-house communication for discretionary mandates and relevant mandates/products
- In-depth knowledge, understanding and experience of investment markets and investment management products and services, particularly as they relate to private clients and institutional clients
- At least 10 years of experience in investment research and portfolio management is desirable
- Strong marketing skills, with good experience in client facing
- Fluent in Mandarin is essential