You will be responsible for governing sale on investment products to retail customers, work with stakeholder to ensure sales staff to meet regulatory requirements. You are proficient in providing detailed and quality in Sales Audit Unit to fulfill MAS requirements. Ideally, you bring with you 3 years of relevant experience in the Banking industry.
- Good knowledge of the regulations governing sale on investment products to retail customers (E.g Financial Advisory Act, Securities and Future Act, MAS Fair Dealing Guidelines)
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the sales staff in the Retail Banking business meet the regulatory requirements.
- Advice on policy and control framework changes to meet regulatory requirements
- Be part of the Independent Sales Audit unit to fulfil the requirements under the MAS’ Balanced Scorecard Framework
- Administer, review and assess the Mystery Shopping exercises
- Handle and perform investigation of customer complaints relating to Investment and Insurance products.
- Prepare and submit reports to internal stakeholders and MAS in a timely manner.
- A recognised University Degree
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements on fair dealing, advisory and sales process,.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the banking industry, preferably in Retail Banking.
- Independent, analytical, meticulous, good interpersonal relationship and able to work under pressure.
- Good written, oral communication skills and ability to interact with people at different levels.