FCC Operations Client Services Senior Analyst(Japanese speaking)
The Cash and Trade Proc Sr Analyst is an intermediate level role responsible for ensuring transactions are processed accurately and on time in coordination with the Transaction Services team. The overall objective is to apply in-depth knowledge, and contribute to the development of new techniques / processes for cash management operations. Responsibilities:
- Provide expert transaction input for deliverables from internal and external clients and vendors
- Contribute to special projects and provide feedback for all project related activities as directed
- Contribute to the development of new techniques and processes within cash management
- Develop and recommend strategic decisions based off in-depth comprehension of how the Cash & Trade Operations team interacts with others business unites in accomplishing objectives
- Influence decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating others in area
- Evaluate moderately complex issues with substantial potential impact
- Provide informal guidance or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience in a related role to cash and trade operations and management
- Effective verbal and written skills
- Effective communication and analytical skills
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Core responsibilities of FCC Clients Services include but not limited to the following:
- Key point of contact for Citi's internal and external Clients operational queries
- Daily review of Clients' statements and reporting and Margining of Clients' Futures & OTC positions cleared with Citi
- Liaise with ETD & OTC Clearing and Margin Operations teams to resolve Client trade bookings and allocation, margining, commissions & fees issues in timely and accurate manner
- Partner with Client Executives, Business and Operations Management on regular and ad hoc review of Clients' Futures & OTC open positions, Cash balances and Margin requirements
- Participate with Sales Originations, Client Executives, Implementation, Operations teams for new Client on-boarding and additional account openings
- Participate in Sales Origination, Implementation, Onboarding and Account Opening on setup and maintenance of Client commission schedules
- Provide support to Clients on setup of access and reporting on CFO ("Citi Futures Online")
- Prepare of daily/weekly/monthly management and Client MIS reporting
- Participate in documentation of business requirements and testing of new processes and systems
- Manage notification and reconciliation of collateral margin call notices for Collateral Management Clients and settlements of collateral margin movements
Key responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Support VP in the day-to-day management of FCC Client Services functions
- Closely monitor and escalate to regional management any client issues
- Develop and execute training plans to ensure that all team members possess sufficient knowledge and resources to perform the daily task
- Closely partner with Business and Operations on new market and client service excellence initiatives
- Monitor market / exchange developments and work with business, technology and other groups to implement new processes and systems to support our client's business
- Participate in change initiatives designed to increase Operations scalability and controls
- Support exchange and regulatory requirements including internal / external audits for clients
- Provide regular and constructive feedback to the team members
Preferable qualifications but not limited to:
- In-depth knowledge & experience of the following would be preferred; Exchange Traded Derivatives, OTC Clearing , Collateral Management and or Prime Brokerage
- Excellent Client facing and relationship skills
- Minimum 5-10 years Industry and or Operations experience
- Solid knowledge of key industry systems, e.g. GMI, OCR/EGUS, Oasys, Omgeo, Cloud Margin
- Experience in metrics and management reporting
- Additional language skills such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean would be beneficial, but not a requirement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team player who works well in a global and regional team environment
- Ability to influence change and implement process improvements is essential
- Innovative in devising support solutions and improving processes
- Positive attitude with ability to motivate and inspire
- High level of client service to both internal and external clients with utmost professionalism at all times
- Japanese language skill in both writing and speaking is required as the role involves servicing clients in Japan. Native speaker level
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .