FS Sales Manager - Application Services
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
The Sales Capture Senior Manager manages the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop relationships with key buyers and decision- makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business. Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally. Job Description
- Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
- Business Development professionals represent individuals who generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity. These individuals are usually primarily accountable for qualified pipeline generation but may also have some accountability for deal closure.
- Has some prior experience in leading system integration or implementation projects
- Is able to identify a client problem statement, craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing client problem
- Has broad knowledge of Financial Services industry, and possesses deep expertise in one or more specific lines of businesses within Financial Services
- Has good exposure to or has a point of view on latest technology trends impacting Financial Services i.e. FinTech, Blockchain, Intelligent Automation etc and can carry a good conversation with potential clients
- Is commercially aware and can recommend deal decisions based on what's of value to client and value to our firm
- Expectation is that close collaboration with client teams and growth platforms occurs throughout this process.
- A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise
- Develop relationships with key buyers and decision-makers at new and/or existing clients; protect and grow the business
- Act as point of contact for resolution and escalation of all key items with the client and internally
- Bachelor's Degree with a minimum of 10 years' experience in solution selling/ outsourcing deals
- 10+ years - Sales Pursuit Management
- Win strategy development
- Value proposition development
- Transition to delivery
- Sales pursuit management
- Lead generation
- Offering campaign management
- Business Case Development
- Deal Qualification
- Deal Shaping
- Pricing & Profit Optimization
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.