• Good working environment • Real Estate Fund
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique fund management firm with offices in regional locations and Singapore office being an APAC hub for business. Job Description
- Review monthly, quarterly and annual Singapore operation books that prepared by fund accountant
- Review consolidated the results with HQ and preparation of consolidated FS
- Oversee the audit of the consolidated results
- Review and approve payment of expenses in Singapore office according to company's DOA/ SOP / Policies and Manuals
- Ensure that company policies and procedures are complied.
- Develops / Enhance / integrate / implement company's SOP and policies in consistent with the CEO's broad policies and objectives and insures their adequate execution. Appraises and evaluates the results of overall operations regularly and systematically, and reports these results to the CEO
- Liaise with corporate secretary on our company registration and necessary procedures under the CA
- Liaise with the external auditors and tax agent on annual returns. Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations. Report risk issues to the CEO.
- Manage company's cashflow, staff expenses and financing matters.
- Manage company's procurement (liaise with vendors), outsourcing/recruitment and other service provider.
- Oversee and help organize the work of the finance team and company's transaction processing systems. Supervise on cash management and risk planning activities.
- Consults with the Corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal and compliance issues.
- Review all company's contracts and agreements. Analyze and Summarize the outcome and present to the board.
- Oversee hq branch finance and operations expenses.
The Successful Applicant
- Assist on CEO on any adhoc requirements.
- Degree holders or equivalent
- Adapted to flat and boutique office size environment
- Proactive, initiative and customer service oriented.
- High potential in career progression (to be trained as senior management)
- Experience in Financial Institution or CMSL license requirements is advantage
What's on Offer
- Some investment accounting background will be helpful as we have investment in Asia (ie fund structure and tax structure etc).
Good working environment with direct reporting line to CEO who provides mentorship and guidance.