* FTSE 100 Company
* Fast-paced work environment
* Dynamic work culture
Our client is one of the leading wealth management company. They specialize in Investment & Retirement Planning and Real Estate.
For this role, You will analyze client's financial status and develop client value proposition based on financial data, and client objectives. Build client relationships based on strategies focusing on client's financial goals using our financial and wealth management solutions. Prepare and submit recommendation documents to implement a plan selected by the client. You will also advise clients on appropriate investment products, financial and wealth management services/products.
* Bachelor's Degree in Banking & Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent
* Relevant experience in the same capacity with financial services background
* Strong knowledge of financial products
* Self-driven and entrepreneurial individual who aims to do what is best for every client
* Good communication and interpersonal skills enabling you to communicate with confidence at all levels
* Able to prioritize work and multi-task in a fast paced setting
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Team oriented with a collaborative and global outlook