Frontend Developer- Contract
Demand for IT professionals is growing, as customers are building, and managing on a massive global network. As this demand grows, so does the need for skills across employees, customers, partners, and future generations to ensure there is adoption of MCF.
To meet this need, we are looking for talented professional with a passion for learning and with strong experience in IT services. The main function of a Frontend Developer
is responsible to work on Web Application with hands on experience in frontend framework and Web technologies. The Position:
The Candidate: Desired Skills /capability
- Work on internet scale public facing responsive web applications, where performance, reliability and scalability and crucial design goals.
- Creative and interactive web applications with focus on customer journey and experience using modern client-side framework and Libraries.
- Coach junior colleagues in UX and visualization best practises.
- Stay abreast of new technologies for Web development.
- You will design and write high performance, reusable code for UI components and maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- Degree in computer science/engineering or related disciplines
- Strong handson on experience with frontend frameworks (Storybook, React/Redux, vue, and other JS frameworks).
- Proficiency in client side web technologies (HTML, CSS, bootstrap)
- Passionate about Web Standards and responsive design.