CLC is an investment management firm located in Asia. Applicants are invited to apply for a position in fund operations in Singapore.
Key responsibilities include:
- Fund operations (settlements, reconciliations, monitoring and reporting)
- Fund accounting and administration
- Operations-related matters across relevant markets
- Regulatory reporting across relevant jurisdictions
- General administrative support
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned from time to time
- Strong academic background with degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Focused on high quality and accurate work; diligent and detail-oriented
- Responsible with strong work ethic
- High professional standards and integrity
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
The firm offers a supportive and performance-driven team environment. Competitive remuneration commensurate with experience.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data will be used for recruitment purposes only.