The job responsibilities of the individual include but not limited to:
• Set up and manage retail fund operations process.
• Work cross-functionally and collaborate with front office to ensure all operational activities are well coordinated.
• Collaborate with front office on operational process and other potential implications associated with the new product/fund account.
• Responsible for all fund administration matters such as NAV reports, trade settlement, daily reconciliation and corporate actions.
• Responsible for on-boarding process and account opening documentation.
• Addresses queries and facilitate requests from brokers/counterparties on KYC, SSI and authorized signatories’ lists matters.
• Oversee IT infrastructure/systems and liaise with IT vendors to manage IT-related projects and issues.
• Provide back-up support to office administrative and operations.
• Ad-hoc duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree holder with at least 3 years of working experience in a similar role (experience in retail fund operations preferred).
• Meticulous individual with strong follow up and multi-tasking skills
• Good understanding of investment instruments
• Experienced with IT infrastructure setup
• Good analytical skills with a process improvement mindset
• Able to provide solutions and deliver results under pressure