We are recruiting for an growing real estate company looking to bring institutional-grade commercial real estate deals to its clients.
Main responsibilities include:
- Sourcing potential investors, marketing and distributing the company’s products
- Management and coordination of the entire investor process
- Managing and coordinating investor reporting, client communication and marketing materials.
- Coordination of all external distribution / introducer arrangements.
- Coordination of client events, including invitations, event management, and follow-up.
- Collating and tracking fundraising pipeline and preparing reports for senior management
- Degree qualified
- About 7 years of experience in a sales/advisory environment such as private bank, capital markets or brokerage houses.
- Good understanding of APAC real estate as an asset class
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270