GFTS Data Services APAC Lead - Singapore - SVP - R1931534
The Data Quality Senior Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval. Responsibilities:
- Manages team of Data Quality Analysts.
- Resolves complex and highly variable issues.
- Analyzes trends at an organizational level to improve processes; follows and analyzes industry trends.
- Develops and designs standards and procedures; ensures that they are adhered to throughout the software development life cycle.
- Manages organizational process change.
- Develops and implements methods for cost, effort and milestones of IT Quality activities.
- Strives for continuous improvements and streamlining of processes.
- Ensures consistency and quality of processes across the organization.
- Exhibits in-depth understanding of concepts and procedures within own area and basic knowledge of these elements in other areas.
- Requires in-depth understanding of how own area integrates within IT Quality and has basic commercial awareness.
- Evaluates subordinates' performance and makes decisions on pay increases, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Uses evaluative judgment in complicated or novel situations; uses multiple sources of information.
- Impacts Data Quality through delivery of end results and contribution to planning, finances/budget and formulation of policies.
- Provides general oversight and leadership to a team of data quality analysts and data stewards.
- Implements and maintain a Data Quality model to support business sectors.
- Improves existing DQ programs for global functions
- Participates in development of the data quality program within their space.
- Supports and implements robust metrics reporting.
- Provides training and ensure adherence to standard processes and procedures.
- Maintains an audit ready environment.
- Other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 6-10 years relevant experience
- Deals with occasionally complex and highly variable issues.
- May be responsible for detailed analysis of issues where the best course of action is not evident from the information available, but actions must be recommended/ taken
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills and an ability to persuade and influence
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience, potentially Masters degree
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type : ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .