Do you have a passion for facilitating client protection solutions via a robust and compliant framework? Are you able to apply a keen risk acumen that enables growth of the business?
• Responsible for Life Insurance business conduct framework and associated policies, referral and lending documentation, as well as the LI procedure manuals and controls
• Responsible for the broker contracts and alignment to UBS taxonomies
• Ensure local implementation of global standards
• Manage all risk, compliance or legal topics for the Life Insurance business in SG and HK as well as Interfacing between local, regional or global control functions and markets where necessary
• Collaborate with legal, compliance, risk, cross border stakeholders to enable and efficient and compliant life insurance business
• Responsible collaborating with Credit Risk Control and Legal on credit-legal documentation and lending frameworks related to life insurance lending and collateralisation
• Managing the approved brokers in SG and HK to ensure that UBS expected standards of conduct are adhered to
• Responsible for ensuring all broker material presented to UBS Client Advisors or clients are compliant to UBS standards
• Staying up to date with life insurance regulatory developments in SG and HK to ensure that UBS operates a compliant business model
• Enhancing existing process and policies to enable efficient and effective growth in the UBS life insurance business
As a member of our Wealth Planning Life Insurance APAC team, you will be responsible for maintaining life insurance business frameworks, policies and documentation. Interfacing with 3rd party insurance brokers, you will ensure that brokers are also aligned to the UBS life insurance model framework and policies. You will also have the opportunity collaborate with GWP LI Global to improve APAC processes, risk control frameworks and ensure that local practice is aligned to global standards.
• Life Insurance exposure, SG and HK preferred
• Legal, compliance or risk background
• Project management experience
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.