CSOP Asset Management is a fund manager hailing from the Hong Kong, firmly establishing its leadership in RQFII products, and maintained its dominant position as one of the key ETF providers in Hong Kong. In addition to her core ETF business, CSOP’s active investment capability is also reflected in our spectrum of active solutions. To support our growing activities in Singapore, we are currently looking for a HR&Admin Officer to join our Singapore office.
- Managing the day to day administration functions including but not limited to procurement of office equipment and office supplies, filing, office equipment maintenance, stationeries supplies, flight booking of staffs, etc.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the team.
- Take care of guests and visitors for meetings and organize staff meetings and office events.
- Reception duties, such as phone answering, courier arrangement and so on.
- Responsible for related HR functions, including manage attendance records, medical claims, updating personnel data, etc.
- In co-ordination with admin team in headquarter, assist in ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in administration
- Self-motivated, proactive, analytical and independent.
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi-task and prioritize workloads within tight deadlines
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Profound MS Office skills
- Immediate available is highly preferred.
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred