- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Head, HR & General Administration (OCBC Yangon Branch)
Head, HR & General Administration (OCBC Yangon Branch)Reporting to the General Manager, the HR manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource and general administration functions within OCBC Yangon Branch. The incumbent is responsible not only for the administration of the human resources policies, procedures & programs for the branch but also to support the general administrations function for the branch.
- Manage daily HR-related administrative duties such as maintenance of employee records and contracts / employment agreements, benefits administration, generating employee-related reports
- Responsible for employee payroll which include computation, consolidation, submission, reconciliation, reporting of social security & income tax including liaison with the Branch's outsourced Provider for taxation matters and with CB Bank for the crediting of staff's salaries.
- Be involved in all recruitments, compensation matters, training coordination and employee relations
- Conduct new employee orientations/preparation of New Joiner's packs and to ensure all employees gain an understanding of the Bank's Code of Conduct and HR policies & procedures, including benefits
- Manage employee communication and address staff concerns to build a cohesive staff force within the Branch and to promote strong teamwork
- Keep abreast of local employment laws and regulations to ensure that HR policies and processes complies with changing laws and regulations in Myanmar.
- Ensure the compliance of all HR processes to both OCBC Group as internal policies and local government regulations.
- Participate in compensation & benefits surveys and assist in benchmarking positions against market to ensure the Bank remains competitive.
- Organise and supervise the branch general administration's processes of Staff & visitor assess card control, stationary control, office management etc.
- Plan & coordinate the general administrative procedures & systems and devise way to stream line process.
- Co-ordinate the end-to-end process for the Bank's annual Employee survey exercise so as to achieve the Branch's targeted staff's engagement score
- Any other ad-hoc project as nominated by the Bank.
- Bachelor degree from a recognized university, qualification in Human Resource Management will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a HR generalist
- In-depth knowledge of local labor law and HR best practices
- Independent, meticulous, numerate and possess good verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage interpersonal relationships at all levels
- Sensitivity to the handling of confidential information
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Good understanding of all the processes within the dept.
- To maintain good team work among staffs in the department and between departments.
- Role will be based in Yangon, on local package