Head of Compliance - Boutique Corporate Bank - Singapore
- up to SGD 150,000 per annum SGD
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
A Boutique Corporate Bank with a strong presence in the region is currently looking for a seasoned Compliance professional to HEAD UP their Compliance function in Singapore. This will be an exceptional opportunity for you to establish yourself at senior management level, and you will be responsible for managing a team of up to 2 compliance officers. Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will be required to provide compliance advisory and support for regulatory matters as well as oversight of AML matters locally. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to S$150,000.
- Provide compliance support and advisory for the Corporate/Investment Banking business in Singapore
- Review and manage compliance risk framework, ensuring all gaps are resolved
- Be up to date with regulatory developments, ensuring all relevant rules and regulations, including industry best practices, are communicated the business and senior management to mitigate regulatory risk
- Develop the compliance monitoring program to ensure regulatory risk are effectively monitored
- Lead, supervise and manage the AML/KYC team in Singapore
- Oversee, support and provide advisory on AML activities to all business lines and functions in Singapore
- Analysing and quantifying risk in Corporate and Commercial Banking products
- You should bring with you at least 10 years of cumulative experience in Compliance and/or Risk Management
- Degree in Business/Accounting/Finance/Economics or Equivalent
- Strong knowledge of AML requirements
- Strong knowledge of wholesale banking business and products
- Familiarity with cross-border corporate & investment banking activities, particularly cash management, trade finance, commodity finance, shipping and aviation.
- Previous experience with External Audit for Financial Services would be advantageous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with Senior Stakeholders and Regulators is desirable
If you are a driven individual who is passionate about managing Compliance operations within a Corporate Banking setup, please apply with your updated CV now! Alternatively, if you have any questions, feel free to send an email to Se Wei/Agnes (R1110161/R1768753) at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.