The successful applicant will be working in Azqore SA Singapore Branch, an entity of Credit Agricole Group and a partner Capgemini, who is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. He / She will be responsible for human resources related activities, corporate matters and office management. Reporting to the Branch CEO, the HR Manager will provide advice and recommendations on recruitment and on-boarding activities and all other HR topics. The HR Manager will also be required to engage internal stakeholders at all level and play a pivotal role in internal communication and employee engagement.
Human Resources (50%):
Implement human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, onboarding, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, health and
safety, employee relations and retention. The incumbent will be the first point of contact for all human resources related queries from managers and employees.
1) HR Business Partnering (HRBP) -
- Improve manager and employee performance by identify and clarifying problems; evaluating potential solutions; implementing selected solutions; coaching and counselling managers and employees.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Develop human resources solutions by collecting and analysing information; recommending course of action.
- Partner Managers to provide Employee Relations advice on various staff issues and recommend solutions in a timely fashion following established guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with group and relevant local regulatory requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on neededactions.
2) Talent Acquisition (TA) & Onboarding -
- Source, interview and guide selection process.
- Drive, develop and implement initiatives & programs to enable the organization to attract and retain talents.
- Generate employment contracts and all new hire paperwork, ensuring compliance to all internal and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for application of Work Pass/Dependent Pass, renewal and rejection issues.
- Engage and review preferred search firms services and rates
3) HR Operations and Benefits (HRSS) -
- Support processing and maintenance of payroll records in accordance with policies and procedures, as necessary.
- Manage medical insurance enrollment, cancellation and renewal.Review and update HR related policies
- Work in collaboration with internal / external stakeholders to ensure HR processes are consistent and efficient.
- Undertake any HR related projects / task as and when assigned by the Manager
Office/ General Administration (50%):
- Management and maintenance of office premises, fixtures, furniture and equipment (non IT).
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing and controlling correspondences; procurement of stationery and supplies
- Management of premises access for new staff, visitors and leavers.
- Support in Company’s corporate matters i.e. legal requirements from ACRA and insurance coverage.
- Organise company events and engagement activities.
- Handle general administrative duties as task by CEO.