IT Banking Business Analyst (Credit Risk, Cash Management, Payments)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology moves at a breakneck pace. Today's new breakthrough is tomorrow's obsolete solution. Are you just bystanders watching it all go by or are you leveraging your expertise to help clients innovate grow and improve their operations. Accenture Technology
delivers everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services and complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight to help our clients become high-performing organizations.
The Banking Business Analyst will be the leading the functional analysis and testing of a portfolio of applications required by a banking or investment client. He/She will be primarily responsible for ensuring that all client services (issues, requests and queries) to the users are addressed within the expected turnaround time. He/She will also be responsible in managing required enhancements for the applications which includes activities on requirements gathering, design and testing. He/She will be directly liaising with various stakeholders in the client environment - end users, IT department, third party vendors.
- Identifying business/functional requirements based on your business domain experience, e.g. credit risk, payments, cash management
- Investigating functional and technical issues of the associated applications
- Working with developers to assess changes and implement these on time
- Performing system integration testing and coordinating user acceptance test with users
- Interacting with end users on clarifying requirements and issues in order to turn around within the expected service level agreement
- Providing solutions and options on operational issues encountered by end users
- Work experience on Banking and Investment particularly payments, remittance, cash management, investment / trading and credit risk
- Proficient in Microsoft office tools: Visio, word and Power point presentations
- Work closely with business stakeholders on sounding the documents and making necessary changes
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Analyst capacity
- Basic SQL or VB scripting
- Technical exposure to databases, ETL, and software development
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.