Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We’re looking for an IT support analyst to:
• ensure workflows, processes, tooling and applications are of the highest quality standard
• support the Service & Product Manager across several technical domains
• contribute expertise to help us be a data driven organization
• monitor changes to applications and their operating environment
• define workarounds for known errors and initiate process improvements
• maintain a knowledge database
You'll be working in the Technology Operations Center (TOC) Wealth Management (WM) APAC team in Singapore support Channels and Workbenches. Channels and Workbenches offers support in systems related to Digital Banking and Client Advisor Workbenches.
We are responsible for application support, release and environment management services across the firm. We deliver application support to the Wealth management APAC business and clients.
• ideally 1-2 years of experience doing L1 and/or L2 production support in finance domain.
• hands-on working with Linux, scripting (Shell, Python and/or Perl) and database systems. Ability to automate and build tools for improved productivity would be a great plus.
• basic development and debugging skills
• proficient with software tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, App Dynamics, Splunk
• good knowledge of wealth management business, banking and custody know how would be a plus
• a quick learner with good troubleshooting skills.
• collaborative and an expert at building networks and connections |
• good in problem solving; has good ability to think and act independently to resolve production issues
• a confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences.
• a team player and known for hitting deadlines and staying within budget
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.