Headquartered in Singapore, our client is a digital assets exchange aiming at providing the customers great user experience with its beginner-friendly trading interface, regulatory compliance in targeted jurisdictions, world-class security and multiple trading pairs.
- Identify and assess security problems in our exchange system and propose risk mitigation options to the team.
- Research security solutions and plan evaluation and deployment.
- Monitor/Investigate security alerts from devices and report/respond
- Handling security engineering and operations, including the design of the network and security network operation.
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive information security and risk management program for the company, blockchain, network and platform.
- Liaise with the company’s team and external developers to ensure alignment between the security and development practices.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s of information security, computer science or a related degree.
- At least 3 years proven track record of progressive experience in network and information security and risk management.
- Relevant experience managing security for companies that leverage cloud technologies such as AWS/GCP.