Infrastructure Deployment Manager
Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value-driven fast-paced fintech company and we are committed to develop the banking technology of tomorrow.
Leading banks and wealth managers in all major financial centres rely on our software and services, and this unique community grows every day.
- Owns and communicates the Release Schedule / Calendar
- Continuously reviews and improves the existing Release Management processes
- Identifies and manages release/service inter dependencies
- Understands different development & testing processes
- Involved in IT management-based work such as planning, controlling and implementing projects
- Has end-to-end accountability for the successful delivery of Releases into the Live environment
- Delivers complete implementation & back out schedules for releases
- Ensures testing is completed for release related items
- Ensures OAT and/or DRs are completed and that issues that may impact the release are fed into the Go/No Go decision
What you need
- Must be familiar with Windows Server 2008/2012, MS SQL, MS SCCM, MS SCOM, VMware vSphere VMware, ZENA, AWS
- Experience with Avaloq and ICE preferred
- Understanding of Avaloq Banking System concepts
- Knowledge of Unix and shell script programming (ksh).
- Knowledge of Oracle database architecture
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL languages. Knowledge of Avaloq script is a plus.
- Understanding of external banking interfaces
- Setting up scheduled jobs in Unix (cron and/or external schedulers such as Tivoli)
Now let's talk about perks and compensation
With our compensation model, we want to share the success of the company with all our employees. We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove yourself as a super-star, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward.