See job description for details
On behalf of an insurance client, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead a large scale integration project as part of their business strategy. Responsibilities
- Defining and agreeing project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed.
- Defining and establishing the project structure, roles and teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
- Planning, managing, monitoring and reporting on the work of project teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescale, quality and cost criteria.
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives
- Understanding of how to integrate financial systems in to one system
Post Merger Integration Project Manager main tasks are:
- Drive integration related projects and activities
- Cooperate with key stakeholder to develop and maintain integration plan and checklists
- Leverage on best practices to develop integration framework
- Support change management/ communications activities
- Define, track and report integration KPIs
- Report and escalate to Group senior management as needed
- Experience and track records in delivering large scale projects with financial services organisation. Insurance/Wealth Management experience will be helpful
- Strong PM skill, strong organisation and prioritization skill
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence and engage senior stakeholders
For a confidential discussion, please reach out to Veo Nguyen at email@example.com , 66976617
Registration No: R1434539
Licence No: 16S6080