Head of APAC and Independent Asset Managers
Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
Redstone Private Banking Search are currently working with a Swiss private banking group who are looking for a senior investment councillor to assist with their team covering the NRI market from Singapore
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Responsible for developing bespoke investment solutions across all asset classes to ultra and high-net worth NRI clients
- Screening and evaluating funds on behalf of the clients
- Accompanying private bankers to client meetings, supporting in acquisition of new prospects and increasing total ticket size of existing clients
- Develop and monitor new investment ideas related to all asset classes; equities, bonds, forex, structured products, private equities, hedge funds.
- Role reports directly to Head of Investment Counselling
Key Qualifications / Experience
- At least 10 years of experience as an Investment Advisor / Investment Councillor within a private bank or wealth manager
- Strong knowledge of traditional and alternative-asset investments (equities, fixed income, foreign exchange, commodities, private equities, real estate)
- Higher education from a leading university in addition to financial qualifications
- Fluent in English in essential and knowledge of Hindi is preferred but not necessary
- To be based in Singapore with PR status