Investor Relations AD with renowned Investment Firm
- Mkt Range
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- The Cap Consulting Group Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 14C7175
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
•Experience dealing with investor relations and/or bond issuance matters required •Lead shareholder, corporate governance and credit rating agencies project mgt work
•Experience dealing with investor relations and/or bond issuance matters required
•Lead shareholder, corporate governance and credit rating agencies project mgt work
Our client is a renowned and global investment firm. It is now looking to hire an AD Investor Relations to join its team. The person will be tasked to cover one or two of the following 3 key areas within the team:
1.Projects & Policies
- Engage with various stakeholders on national-level and institutional projects, regulatory/market developments, including responding to consultation papers, origination of ideas and project management
- Engage in cross-functional institutional projects, such as debt capital markets, liability management, bond investor-related matters, credit ratings, developing the firm’s policies and frameworks, etc. involving qualitative & quantitative analysis
- Crafting of messaging (turning numbers into words) on credit profile, portfolio and financial performance and other finance-related content
2.Credit Analysis and Ratings
- Lead cross-functional institutional projects, such as determining the appropriate credit ratios to assess credit quality, defining the optimal debt limit and liability framework for the firm, and engaging with senior management and the Board for approval
- Lead engagement with rating agencies on the firm’s credit rating, lead assessment of changes to rating framework and engagement with rating agencies on such framework changes, lead analysis of credit landscape and market/regulatory developments
- Provide in house ratings advisory to investment teams across multiple sectors, run simulations and analysis on impact to various entities’ credit ratings based on certain scenarios
- Manage engagement with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders. External stakeholders include shareholder, bond investors, banks, lawyers, regulators, credit rating agencies, etc.
- Drive agendas and presentations/write-ups/other material to internal and external stakeholders
- Plan and project manage large scale events, including global debt investor meetings, stakeholder meetings / forums, etc.
- Min. 7 years of relevant work experience
- Recognised Degree qualification in Finance/Economics/Business/Engineering, with additional major in Mass Communications/Marketing a bonus
- Has relevant experience covering at least 1 of the pillars: investor relations projects OR credit analysis/ ratings OR stakeholder management with bond holders and other key stakeholders (banks, credit rating agencies)
- Strong language proficiency in English and Chinese (given the coverage of China market)
- Candidates with both public and private sector experience would be preferred but this is not a must
- Experience with key stakeholder engagement e.g. bond holders or investors.
- Enjoys working on a large variety of topics and considers himself/herself a generalist
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in running large scale events (e.g. IPOs) advantageous
- Numerate, analytical and comfortable with numbers
- Excellent PowerPoint skills, including basic PowerPoint animation
- Creative and with strong attention to details & colours
- A self-starter attitude, adaptable, teachable, able to multi-task well in a fast-paced environment
- Good team player with the ability to build meaningful relationships with all stakeholders.
- Strong in presentation and communication skills
To apply, pl send your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org . Pl also include details on your current salary, expected salary and notice period in your cv.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
CAP Consulting (EA license: 14C7175)
Caroline Poh (EA Registration: R1105649)