Lead, Architecture, Technology & Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Lead the technology architectural design for the whole of the HR, Corporate Affairs and Brand & Marketing; in view to deliver the business requirements, optimise system performance, availability, security, as well as information leverage and reuse.
- Ensure the solutions developed adhere to the bank standards and remain current with best practice
- Collaborate with the Group architects and other business/functions architects to keep abreast of technology standards; and take an active role in designing and implementing future standards based on the Bank's objectives, taking into consideration regulatory requirements.
- Collaborare with the Technology for HR, CABM Leadership Team (CIO, Lead Business Analyst, Lead Developer, Lead Tester, PMO), Group Information Security, Technology Services, and Group Architects to implement effective and innovative technology solutions for both our current state and future state.
- Perform gap analysis and health checks across the portfolio and make recommendations to address potential issues / gaps identified.
- Document the architecture and ensure all documents remain current.
- Ensure the team is properly trained and updated on our architecture and best practice.
- Member of the Engineering Forum for Technology for HR and CABM.
- Member of the Technology for HR, CABM Leadership Team.
- Member of the Functions Technology Council.
- Reporting to the Head of Technology for HR, Corporate Affairs and Brand & Marketing.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 8 years experience in Technology (design, architecture, engineering, development)
- API management
- Experience on HR Technology and data architecture is a plus (SAP SuccessFactors, PeopleSoft, Taleo, ServiceNow)
- Good understanding of IT security standards
- Effective interpersonal, communication skills to articulate at different levels of organisation hierarchy
- Strong relationship management experience with influencing and negotiation skills.
- Creative mind - be able to suggest ideas and drive innovation
- Able to understand the big picture and the details
- Strong organisational, time management and administration skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.