A global tech company in gaming industry is expanding their hub in Singapore to Looking for a Lead Product Manager and Senior Product Manager to join our new hub in Singapore to on developing enterprise grade user experience using latest technologies in DevOps both for web and mobile!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for product and solution requirements development, able to assess backwards from the customer.
- Identify target market segments, segment sizing and ideal B2C customer targets, and design positioning approaches for each segment
- Be excellent with customer: Understand the needs of the different end-users, including IT administrators , senior decision makers, and needs of teams supporting the end-user's migration.
- Develop the tools roadmap based on customer and business impact.
- Responsible for building roadmap from a business and team perspective.
- Communicate effectively so all stakeholders understand the direction and vision for the product and are aligned.
- Proactively engage with all areas of the organization to identify inter dependencies, mutually beneficial goals, and influencing leadership.
- Set up scalable and reliable ways to measure success and mechanisms to detect issues before they become risks.
- As champion product owner, be responsible for every aspect of your business, from delivering quality features, ensuring performance, security, scalability and responsiveness to users’ needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business or relevant field
- 5- 7+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- Working knowledge of Java, Front End React.Js, Flutter
- Proven experience in leading a team of product managers
- Demonstrate a proven track of working on benchmark industry products/services
- Assist marketing in building core content and website/promotional materials
- Track the results of product launches, evangelism activities and marketing campaigns to reach target audiences effectively
- Establish customer feedback loops to share with engineering team and drive action impacting follow-up actions and communications
- Able to mentor and coach colleagues and lead overseeing of cross-functional teams
- Speak at events, deliver internal enablement activities, support trade shows, interact with customers/partners and engage with analysts/media
- Work effectively across different levels of stakeholders with groups such as sales, business development, solutions architects, services, and evangelists to achieve business goals