Are you a Singapore-qualified lawyer? Are you a curious person who always wants to get to the bottom of things? Do you have experience advising on disputes, litigation, regulatory and other contentious matters?
We’re looking for a Litigation and Regulatory Lawyer to:
• manage disputes, litigation, regulatory and other contentious matters across UBS’s business lines in Asia Pacific;
• advise on and manage UBS’s responses to regulatory investigations, and assist with or lead any connected internal investigations
• provide appropriate and timely legal advice and direction to other functions within UBS conducting internal investigations
• instruct and manage external counsel involved in any of these areas of work
As a lawyer in the APAC Litigation Team, you will be part of a dynamic team responsible for managing disputes, litigation and other contentious matters across the Bank. This role involves a high level of autonomy and would suit an individual with imagination who is intellectually curious, enjoys challenges and working in a global environment.
• an LLB and are qualified to practice in Singapore
• more than 2 years of relevant post-qualification experience either in a law firm or in an in-house position in a financial institution
• ideally, experience of the relevant laws and regulations governing the Bank’s business
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.