We are hiring for a real estate company with a global mandate looking to have a new headcount in the team as they beef up their real estate investments in commercial grade offices and hotels.
- Identify potentials to improve the revenues of and add new value to the commercial office buildings and hotels.
- Monitor the local markets, develop and implement a strategy for each property.
- Development of relationships with underlying management teams, boards of directors and service providers.
- Meeting with local property management teams, analyze monthly performance of managed properties.
- Supporting the due diligence of new opportunities with a particular focus on on-going operations and asset management post-investment.
- The opportunity to work on all due diligence efforts on investment across a board range of transaction activities: property, market, business, finance, accounting, tax and legal.
- A university degree in Economics, Business Civil Engineer or Real Estate is preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience in asset management of the real estate industry.
- Experience of leasing, AEI, MEP, AM, PM, accounting / valuation principles
- Thorough knowledge of Word and Excel (some modelling skills required) and the ability to conduct research.
- Able to communicate and write in Mandarin (for liaising with mandarin speaking counterpart and clients.)
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270