Seeking for Regional IT Security and Network Engineer (CCNA) to be part of their IT team.
This organization has a highly recognizable name in the market. They have solid growth plans and are expanding. Currently, they are looking for Regional IT Security and Network Engineer (CCNA) to be part of their IT team.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 (Security and network) IT support for their regional entities
- Resolve IT related issues
- Report on recommendations/solutions
- Assist with Level 1 support (Hardware and Software- Computer, Mobile, Video Conferencing)
- Liaise with IT vendors
- Work closely with other business stakeholders etc.
- Diploma or Degree in IT/Information Technology/Information Security/Computer Science or any other relevant IT education
- Minimum 2 years of regional IT Security and Network experience with CCNA and/or CCNP qualification/training
- Hands on experience in Applicative and standard firewalling, routing and switching
- Independent, solutions-oriented, proactive, team player, has good interpersonal and communication skills
If you will like to explore this opportunity, please email your resume in Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest and will contact shortlisted candidates for more detailed discussion.
For more job openings, please visit our website at https://resolutehunter.com/opportunities/
EA Licence 18C9105
EA Reg R1105305