We are looking for a Manager position for a growing Singapore Real Estate company primarily responsible for portfolio management.
- At the portfolio level, assist to develop and execute portfolio strategy, business plans, and budgets.
- Maintain centralized oversight of investment management business including investment performance monitoring and analysis, investor reporting, governance and returns bench marking.
- Participate in investment and asset management process including evaluation and underwriting of the potential development, acquisitions and divestment opportunities by giving the portfolio perspectives
- Contribute to firm’s investment management strategy through research and market intelligence.
- Conduct financial modelling and valuation; present financial analysis; perform valuation analysis to assist in making investment decisions (e.g. potential exit opportunities); and make investment recommendations.
- Prepare investment papers and presentations for Investment Committee approval.
- Review investment structures and specific asset underwriting using financial models to test assumptions and recommend potential performance improvements.
- Review and maintain portfolio data and property models and prepare management report packages.
- Create internal and external meeting materials, such as annual business plans and investor presentations
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, CA or CPA
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience with real estate funds in investment or asset management role with board knowledge and extensive networks in the real estate investment sectors for the Asia Pacific region
- Possess sharp analytical, research, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- Proficient with financial modelling, market and industry research in infrastructure, real estate or other private equity assets;
- Ability to read and write in business mandarin for communication of counterparties.
Please apply with your CV in word document format. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence: 17C8777
EA Personnel: R1109270