Manager - Financial Market Operations
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- The job holder will be responsible for driving product governance activities that cover the PPG / CA process, unit operations incident management, annual due diligence & Dept Outsourcing Management over GBS and SG hubs
- Responsible for ensuring high quality of service and support to our clients and FM business, serving as primary contact person for clients and internal departments for advice and enquiries related to FM products and processes
- Oversee and monitor the quality of end-to-end service and process together with our processing hubs in various locations
- Participate in Audit, BORF & CORC updates.
Reconciliations & Control
- Preparation and submission of assigned regulatory reports to regulators.
- Review, interpret and establish reporting processes for new adoc reports.
- Drive automation to achieve ZTP (Zero touch points) in the reporting process for manual reports.
- Participate in RRTF & SGTR meetings.
Risk & Control
- As part of the Balance sheet reconciliaitpon and substantiation process, support the preparation and approval of all Sundry & Suspense balances submitted in the Financial Control System (FCS).
- Support the monitoring, escalation and resolution of significant Nostro, Sundry & Suspense, Trade & Postion breaks
- Support the Country Process Owner (CPO) to review gross risk & residual risk ratings for all potential failures.
- Participate in the review of country potential failures.
- Manage all of FMO related stakeholders including FM business, Finance, GBS, Middle office, Client Engagement, Risk & Control, Compliance, Regulators and Auditors.
- Manage resources within the team to meet and exceed service standards
- Guide, coach and motivate team members, facilitate upskilling through on the job training and setting targets and objectives.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.