Manager, Enterprise Stress Test Delivery
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Managing enterprise wide stress testing delivery/ projects; liaising closely within the Enterprise Risk Management team and across risk/ finance functions i.e. Scenario Design, Finance, Treasury, Market Risk, Pension Risk, Operational Risk and Conduct Risk.
- Work closely with ST Oversight & Models reporting on stress testing deliverables.
- Be Paxata data point of contact for all Stress Testing workstreams, facilitating data uploads and knowledge transfer of Paxata skills and understanding to all stress testing teams.
- Run the Annual Stress Testing Data Framework upload process to Axiom for submission to the regulator.
- Run the ST Central Solution Platform Consolidated run during the live stress test exercises (SAS)
- Complete maker / checker control activities.
- Project Manage Unstructured Bank of England stress test submission.
- Engage with governance committee scheduling teams to track and monitor committees, attendances.
- Market Knowledge: Understand the economic environment in the key markets and the product/portfolio knowledge of the bank (in particular how stress testing works)
- Governance, Oversight and Controls: Understand the Stress Testing governance process and participate in the Risk control process.
- Paxata knowledge and understanding
- Soft skills: Strong project management and communication skills. Ability to build strong working relationships within Enterprise Risk and across functions.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.