Manager, Regulatory Reportng Project
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Preparation and submission of all regulatory reporting project activities within stipulated time frame
- Ensure that the data sources used for the extraction of the return is correct
- Ensure appropriate documentation are in place for the regulatory reporting project
- To enhance the effectiveness of reporting processes & risk governance in Singapore
- Ensure all activities are done in line with the laid down Departmental Operating Instructions (DOI) / Roles &Responsibilities and other procedures that are rolled out from time to time. Report any deviation (if any) to appropriate authorities and obtain proper dispensations
- To ensure compliance with the internal policies and credit policies, external Policies, regulatory and statutory requirements
- Drive automation initiatives/participate in implementation/enhancements of systems
- Enhance the control environment to minimize operational risk
- To maintain a good working relationship with the various Business Units, Finance, Risk, Technology and Operations community
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLA) are achieved
- Assist Unit Head in coordinating, driving and directing effective compliance and operational risk management at the Business Unit level
- To ensure that there is effective MIS in place to monitor performance and that reports are analysed and actions initiated where necessary
- To support the re-engineering initiatives, provide an efficient and effective service which is of high quality for the divisions, Business Units and ensure the processes and controls are proactively improved.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge on Banking Products
- Experience in working with data, analysis & reporting using Ms-Excel, Ms-Access etc
- Knowledge in project implementation process
- Maintenance of applications used in regulatory reporting
- Good communication skills, particularly written.
- Ability to work with minimal direction and an eye for detail
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.