Manager, Wealth Propositions
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Reporting directly to the Director, Wealth Propositions, this position is responsible for supporting the team to implement the wealth proposition strategies at Prudential Hong Kong in order to meet PHKL business plan.
- Perform analyses to support the development of wealth proposition strategies, including customer segmentation strategy, customer solution strategy, access to customer strategy and customer engagement strategy
- Support the team on implementing initiatives under wealth proposition strategies, including documentation, agent and customer focus group coordination, procurement, testing, data analysis etc.
- Coordinate with respective departments and external partners to deliver wealth proposition initiatives by agreed timelines.
- Conduct market research for the development of wealth propositions and monitor the development in wealth management customer segment, wealthtech, fintech and relevant regulatory changes
- Track the key performance indicators of wealth proposition projects launched
- Bachelor's degree in related fields
- 5-7 years business experience with minimum 2 years in life insurance
- Well-sounded experience in product development, marketing, business development or distribution
- Understanding of and familiarity with Hong Kong insurance and wealth management market
- Familiar with the recent developments in wealth management, wealthtech, fintech and compliance
- Strong implementation skills with excellent ability to collaborate with stakeholders from multiple disciplines
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese (Cantonese is required, Mandarin is a plus) and English