Are you an expert in Market Risk management? Are you skilled in conducting independent risk assessments and implementing control frameworks?
We're looking for a Market Risk Officer to:
• Become the regional Market Risk Officer responsible for electronic / algorithmic trading activities across all asset classes
• Be the regional representation to the governance meetings held within the APAC region.
• Identify and control potential market risks arising from the various business streams.
• Develop metrics for representing, analyzing and gaining insight from the data produced by the electronic trading activities.
• Develop MI to monitor and report risk oversight of electronic trading activities.
• Perform periodic portfolio deep-dive presentations to senior management, in conjunction with the global team.
• Develop new controls and metrics as new algorithms, trading flows, and / or products are brought online.
• Participate in weekly updates to senior management on key risks impacting the electronic / algo trading business from a market risk standpoint.
You will be joining the Electronic Trading Market Risk team. The team's major responsibility is to identify, monitor and control the trading and non-trading portfolio market risks to achieve an appropriate balance between the risk and return whilst minimizing potential risk concentrations to ensure that the risk-taking is in line with UBS's strategic priorities and values. In terms of the risk identification, the key responsibility is to ensure any potential market risk that may arise is understood and adequately controlled and MI developed to make the risk / potential risk transparent.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field.
• Strong understanding of market risk with 5+ years of relevant prior experience.
• Prior experience in electronic trading and / or algorithmic trading activities, particularly within Equities.
• Experience in Multi-assets (rates, credit, FX, equities)
• Data science skills a plus.
• Python experience a plus.
• Excellent presentation skills
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.